by - April 12, 2010

if u're not in a good mood, please do not read on. cus reading on will just make yr blood boil as im about to rant about this person i know and i had enough of.

right, so you see i shall just name this person X.
i fucking hate people who hav no sense of responsibility. X said to meet soon to discuss abt a proj and X said "lets meet on monday afternoon" i have a whole lot of people present to vouch for this. then comes today, sunday, when i texted X to double confirm the time to meet tomorrow. i texted X at 6.07pm and i specifically mentioned in that text to reply me asap to confirm the time so my friend and i wouldn't travel to school for nothing. i received no reply. i was so fed up with this happening over and over again i did not bother. so thinking that X initiated to meet on monday, and me texting him to meet at 2pm, and X did not reply, i'll take it as a yes. so i told my friend that tml we'll be meeting at 2pm. then i made plans on what to do after the meeting blah blah. everything was in place.
then i decided to text X again to remind him abt the meeting and to reply me once again. it was 12.30am and X replied that he's not free tml to meet as he has MMM in the morning and OOO in the afternoon. that was when i blew my top and ranted a whole lot to my friend.

I MEAN IF U HAD STH ON, U COULD AT LEAST HAVE THE BASIC COURTESY TO INFORM US TWO THAT U ARE NOT FREE TO MEET US TOMORROW. AND NOT WAIT UNTIL WE HAV PLANS FOR OURSELVES THEN U SAY THAT U'RE NOT FREE AND WE HAVE TO GO ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR STUFF. EVEN IF THOSE MMM AND OOO ARE LAST MIN STUFF, YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US. I TEXTED U AT 6PM, U FREAKING DID NOT REPLY ME. UNTIL WHEN I TEXTED U AGAIN TO REMIND U TO REPLY MY MSG AT MDNIGHT THEN YOU SAID ALL THESE!!!! U KNOW I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!! ALWAYS NOT REPLYING THINGS AT THE RIGHT TIME AND PRETENDING NOTHING HAPPENED. I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO FKING SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY!!!!
WE RESPECT YOU, CAUSE U ARE OUR "HEAD", BUT NOW I SERIOUSLY DONT SEE A NEED TO DO SO. TIME AND TIME AGAIN, YOU SCREW THINGS UP. WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, MAYBE JUST COMPLAIN A LITTLE AND WE GAVE YOU A CHANCE. THINGS THAT YOU PROMISED TO DO, BUT WHEN THE TIME COMES, EVERYTHING IS JUST EMPTY PROMISES AND YOU JUST RETREAT BACK TO YOUR SHELL. WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING CUS WE TRIED TO PUT OURSELVES IN YOUR SHOES AND UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION. ONCE OR TWICE MAY BE BEARABLE, BUT TOO MANY A TIMES, IT JUST MAKES ME DESPICE YOU MORE AND LOSE MY RESPECT FOR YOU.  

one day i might just quit. simply because i had enough of X and his nonsense. and im not afraid to speak my mind.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram