by - December 22, 2010

HI! I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL WAKEBOARDING DAY YTD, SO WONDERFUL THAT IM FEELING THE ACHES ALL OVER TODAY. 
:/
oh yessss, left side of my neck, right side of my back shoulder, left side of my back hip etc. now u know, wakeboarding utilises many muscle groups.
:B
so ytd was a good wakeboard day, well, minus away the slight drizzle... i brought chris and kengyan to wakeboard for their virgin experience! :D chris was rather stiff throughout the session, and Arland couldn't stop laughing at him, he wanted to give up teaching him. hahaha! chris keeps doing chicken wing, which means pull the rope, and keeps falling backwards. oh and while trying to stand, he flexes his biceps as if he's in a bodybuilding competition! HAHAHA HILARIOUS!
here's some photos (:


deniseeeeee riding! 

me and my ridingggggg

kengyan's riding!

poor chris doesn't hav much photos cus he didn't stay abv water for long enough to let me snap a photo...

slight camwhore starts...
actually there're more photos in kengyan's cam :)


 waiting for our turn on the boat. hahaa


 group shot after entire session (:

 and with Arland.... our coach/driver/disturber. HAHAA!


ever since i bought my DSLR, i haven't played ard much with it, cus i didn't bring it out with me. but anw, here's 2 photos i snapped using my D3100. 
ohyeahhh im lovin it!


today's DONG ZI! u know the time when u eat tangyuan. :) i just had mine just now, and here's a photo taken by my new baby! :D


ohyesssss, i have to rant about sth!
due to school, i had to miss out on this superb opportunity to film overseas :( a director/photographer/producer, Mick Gleissner, approached me and asked me to go for this TV reality show he's producing. its for the  Global Fashion TV Network Fashion One. I will be travelling to the Bigfoot Studios in Cebu and spend approx. 2-6 weeks in Asia (dependent on how long you will be in the show). everything will be paid for, airfare, accomodation, and pay for appearing in the shoot as well (its VERY attractive). but the catch is, i must stay in Cebu for 8 weeks! 
damn this. i have schooool! :( so i told him i have school and i cant make it. damnit. its a damn good opportunity. 
this is a teaser of the first 2 seasons of the reality show that Mick has done...

 
damn. wasted righttttt. ohwells, what to do... 
studies is always a first. :/



anyway, thanks to Noob, im hooked on to waiting for the end by Linkin Park. :)
its a nice songgggggg, go read the lyrics. here's the lyrics and song. 
enjoy!!!!
 



i wont be blogging from today till monday. im flying off to macau tml morning. hahaha! so i guess this will be my last post for the week. 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TO Y'ALL!!!

MACAUUUU~~~ HERE I COMEEEEEEE!!!
my true holidays are about to begin! 
nothing to worry about, nothing to think about, nothing to get me rushing here and there.
i love getaways!

byebye everyone!
i shall go pack my luggage now. HAHAHAA! yessss i know, last min packing again...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram