by - July 08, 2009

i dont know why but everytime when its nearing like 3am, my brain sends out a SUPREME HEADACHE WARNING. apparently, last night i got that warning at 2plus, and i got super bad headache. and now, its happening again, cus its 250am, and im having that nasty headache again. looks like this is how my body tells me to rest. but im not done with irdd yet!
and im going school tomorrow! finally, no hiccups. im going back school after missing it for 1week and 2 days. and "first day" has to start off with 8am aircon and a test. HOW NICE. i didn't study, so im just going there and write my name.


some peeeeektures from clubbing on sat night. will upload the full album when i have the time.

Photobucket Photobucket
left: this is clubber boy douglas soon. his aunt is my fav geog tcher back in my sec sch times. LOL. right: my girls!

Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
dancefloor and smoking deck
Photobucket
that guy behind has a funny expression! lol!
i think i have bad clubbing friends. they keep encouraging me to smoke. hurhurhur-.-

gonna hit the sack pretty soon! weird ppl are calling me nowadays. not quite who i expected it to be eh. despo.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram