Open for modelling events/photo shoots/ roadshows from April onwards. PM or email for enquiries! :)

by - March 24, 2014

Greetings All! 

I will be open for photo shoot bookings and events in Singapore starting from April onwards. Please feel free to PM me (if you're my FB friend) or drop me an email at jasminechye@yahoo.com.sg for any enquiries/booking. Lai, lai, lai, come forth and book! 
I would like to get as much done as possible, so don't hesitate to contact me if you've got any roadshows, events, or shoots that you will like to book me for! Or, help me pass the word around that I'm back to get some modelling stuff back in action. 

Tyvm! MUAAAAHHH


Btw,  I am drafting my 2 part blog post on my road trip. Exceptionally in depth and detailed, so for those who are planning an outback trip to the Red desert/12 apostles/victoria roadtripping, stay tuned!


xoxo,
Chye

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram