NEW Aminovital Hair Treatment x Hair Plus [Sponsored]

by - June 26, 2019

A month ago, I had my Pre-wedding photoshoot done in Suzhou (check out their FB page Yours Truly Bridal and Instagram @yourstruly.bridal) and it was amazing! We had so much fun, highly recommended. Anyway, prior to my trip, I visited my trusty hair salon (Hair Plus Korean Salon) as I wanted to get a fresh coat of hair colour in so my roots don't show up in my photos and to lock in some goodness inside my hair follicles. I was very lucky to be one of the first few to try out their new series of hair treatment called Aminovital Hair Treatment, which only just launched in the month of June!



What is Aminovital Hair Treatment and what is good about it?

Aminovital Hair Treatment 아미노바이탈 클리닉
It prolongs the effects of the salon hair treatment by using pH control and amino acids to bond and heal raised swollen cuticles.
- Gently cleanse to remove unwanted residue on hair
- Protein primer sprayed to prepare for better absorption
- Moisturizing supplements from natural essential oils
- Amino acids supply nutrients lacking in damaged hair
- pH control therapy to seal in and reinforce treatment

After hearing all the benefits for my super dry hair, i'm stoked to give it a go. Besides, this new hair treatment greatly shortens the time taken for it to be completed! So if you're contemplating to do hair treatments bcos of the lengthy hours required, you're in for a treat with this new Aminovital treatment! Also, there are different series of Aminovital treatment for different hair types/hair concerns (e.g. coloured hair, perm/rebonded hair damage etc), so it does not mean that whatever works for me will work for you too. Speak to your hair stylist about your hair concerns and they will recommend what's best for you :)


We started off with the colouring of my hair first. Sharon recommended blending the colours of my roots out with the rest of my hair colour since I wouldn't want an entire fresh new colour due to my upcoming photoshoot. Hence we got my roots touched up and dyed. Next, I got my hair washed with a regular shampoo and then a 2nd wash with the Treatment Shampoo from the Aminovital Hair Treatment range. Reason why I got a 2nd wash with the treatment shampoo is bcos I did colouring on my hair and the scalp tends to itch a fair bit, and with this treatment shampoo, it helps alleviate that itch. The idea is kind of like having the treatment shampoo washing off all the impurities within the hair strands so that it becomes an "empty" hair to begin the treatment. If the hair strand is "empty", it's much more beneficial and effective in absorbing the nutrients from the treatment steps to come after.





After the wash, I returned back to the chair and began the treatment. First, the A1 Keratin Base was sprayed on and left for 5min, followed by the AF Vital Fixer, also sprayed on and left for 5min. Sharon and her assistant sprayed, rubbed, massaged and combed through my hair to ensure that all the essence is thoroughly absorbed by my hair strands. Then they used hair dryer and blow dry my hair using a mixture of cold air and warm air. Its a half-half combination. Next part of the treatment is the application of the Colour Sealer, and to comb it through. Then, my hair is being put through the bubble-head steamer (lol, i like to call it that) to steam for 10min. The cuticle opens during misting, which greatly helps in the absorption of nutrients.  Lastly is to wash it off with water only, no shampoo, no chemicals, just plain water. To top it off, Sharon applied the Satin Pleasure Oil to give it a smooth (and nice smelling) finishing.


Once the treatment is completed, Sharon proceeded to give me a slight trim. She suggested not to layer it as it might look frizzy and might be difficult to style the layered ends during the photoshoot, so she only trimmed the split ends and gave it a little more shape. Lastly, she curled my hair with the flat iron and viola, i'm all done! My hair grows tremendously fast, so it gets out of shape very quickly. I can have nice freshly cut bangs this week, and 2 weeks later, it has grown so long that it touches my eye and I'd have to sweep it sideways already. How frustrating! :(

Watch my hair treatment session on Youtube!


My verdict of the Aminovital Hair Treatment: 
My hair definitely feels refreshed after the treatment, it also feels surprisingly lightweight and bouncy. Note that I didn't have huge chunks of my locks chopped off, so the lightweight feel definitely ain't from the hair cutting. I didn't have to sit in the chair for too long to complete the treatment, that is definitely a huge plus point for me. I didn't realize the treatment was over actually! And my hair feels sooooo good afterwards.




After reading all about my treatment in details, if you're keen to try it out for yourself too, i'm happy to share that Hair Plus is offering a special 20% discount as part of their opening launch for the Aminovital Treatment! Wooohooo! Do call them up to enquire the price as it varies for different hair lengths. Far East Plaza: 6235 2234 / Suntec: 6235 5883

Here's a leaving tip for you on home hair care as taught to me by Sharon to have smooth and manageable hair all day errr day! After showering/shampooing your hair, apply some hair mask on your hair. Cover/wrap it with a shower cap. Grab a medium sized towel and run it under hot water, squeeze it out and wrap the steaming hot towel over your shower cap. Make sure the hot towel is able to cover your whole shower cap! Leave it on for about 10 - 15min, watch some Netflix or Youtube in the meantime. Once the timer is up, wash it off and you'll have awesome smooth hair that will leave you feeling like a pro hair stylist. 

My hairstylist, Sharon (on the right), and the other staff/hairstylists at FEP outlet :)



xoxo,
Chye

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram