by - March 23, 2008

FINALLY I'VE UPLOADED PICTURES!!!!!

following pictures are at work. (: enjoy!


ninjas!


the world's cutest ninjas! hahaha


that's my stack of credit card application! crazy ppl.


thr was lightning and yi hui happen to snap the pic down unknowingly. haha


toilet love!


haha! im supposed to be a mummy, but i donno wad i turn out to be. haha u guess.


switzerlandddddd!


HAHA! NINJA POSE!


temp staff!


rawwrrr! im cool girl!


backky back!


we're cool workers!


back to the past.


and it really stinks..


tracy, im gna smack u if u do. haha


i don really look like im miserable, which im supposed to look. tracy looks uber happy! ahha


shhh, sorry aunty, we wasted loads of tissue whilst trying to be mummy. haha


the great escape!


it was raining and we took a detour, and photo on the way!


at couch outside office. it says "UOB" on top.


monkey & teh-C


HDB hub dustbin, dont play play


actually its very clean.


im clean girl!


i'll be there for you!


bunches of hair..


kisses for you and me.


stare till u get stoned


our morning applications(apps) tgt with mail.. POOR MR MACHO! he said he could carry..


look kelwin n tim! im wearing the shirt u guys gave me! be glad!!! ;DD


laaadeeeedahhhh


triples!


tooth-brushing time!!!



yihui, tracy and my slippers!


gay. emo. toothbrusher [:


your tongue's not long enoughhh!!!! (though its ALREADY super long)


tracy piggy back me!!! she looks so emo


yihui piggyback me!!! muhahaha.



that's my seat at the background.


janet's heart, tracy's giraffe, my GEOFFREY! aahah.


why are they so mean, i help to clear their rubbish for 5 days and this is how u treat me?! go and die. ahha. (im kidding bout the rubbish part)


buddhhhhaaaaa.


stupid pose. toilet's not here. especially not at my seat! and not in my dustbin!



LIQUID GOLD NIGHT!!!


spideeeeeyyy mannn!


cool and se bei bei. hahaa


monkeys?


gahhh!! I CAN DO IT!! look!! i can do it and not fall down!



i pinch u like any other normal days. ahahaha


BUT U'RE GONNA BE DEAD FOR DOIGN THIS TO ME. !!! (haha, just kiddingggggg)


doggy loves! (diff breed though. haha)


what the hell is this???? i have no idea..


yi hui looks damn happy being hit with the chivas bottle



and now he looks drunk with it...


so tze hian tries to down teh whole bottle down, but we stopped him, cause its too ex for him to down 1 bottle down himself. haha


tze hian and me(:


piggy mouthed idiots. haha


oommppphhhhh



gays!


told u his tongue's long. haha


liquid gold!


tehc and me!


CHIVAS!



swensen dinner!


chye, yihui, tracy, tze hian


lover boys.


we shall be lover girls.


haha!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram