by - May 24, 2008

PEOPLE, PLEASE SUPPORT UAN'S YEAR END CONCERT!! LIVE 'LIVE' THE CONCERT EXTRAVAGANCE!
DATE: 20 DEC
TIME: 7-9PM(APPROX)
VENUE: RELC INTERNATIONAL HOTEL AUDITORIUM
PRICE: early bird special (NOW- WK1 OF JULY, LIMITED TICKETS!!)-> $20
after early bird is over, tickets resume normal price -> $25
*all seats are numbered. the earlier u get the tickets, the better seats u have.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U WANT TO TICKETS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! IT'LL DEFINITELY BE A WONDERFUL CONCERT! PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT!!! ((:


RELC INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, AUDITORIUM.
http://www.relcih.com.sg/audi.html


and yes, im performing. drama lead(with allen) and dip dance at the closing. i cant do alot of things, cause drama must stay on stage. only can dance closing. yeah.
woah, jsut returned from rehersals, and i got my script. my my my, SO MUCH TO MEMORISE!!!! im gonnnnaaa dieeeeeeeeee. arrrggghhh.. but i shall perserve on.

and i've gotta ask ard in tp if i can put posters up anot. cause must publicise UAN concert mah, den manager ask us to ask our sch if we can put posters up, we'll include the sch's logo in the program booklet as well (: yay, any one know where i can start from?? ive got no clueeeee. haha


guess what?!! my desktop just CRASHEEEEDDDDDD!!!!-.- gonna send for repairs. die. everything inside goneeee. my proj, pictures, music and everything. WTFFFFF!!!! mannn..
im going challenger later to get my laptop's mouse and cover. yessss! finally a mouse and a cover. hhaa. sun going piano. and we're going SHOPPPINGGGG!!!
GSS HERE I COMEEEE!!

i guess everyone's just avoiding the issue. hope that they'll slowly come to terms bout my cca.'

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram