by - August 31, 2008


holaaa! its raining cats and dogs :(((( how are we supposed to run laterrr???? gossh, i pray that the rain would stop and we can run safely cause there wont be a postpone of event, runners run at their own risk. dannnnggg, with my wrapped up foot under the rain? craaaapppp.


pictures to be continued. school uniform day in tp!
shall leave now to do up my feet and to meet darren at citylink. wish me luck for the race ppl(:


IJ girl in PL uni?

traalaalaaalaaalaaa

ahliannxxzz worrxxzzz

bang bang

kiddddddieeesss
suhui, me, jingxin. junyuan sec and SJC

that's mdm praveena beside me!

annann in cj, chye in sjc, jingxin & suhui in junyuan, stephen in sss
NERD ALERT!!!! with a mismatch of ties. hahah!


nerds can be happy also okay!
morning breakfast

you peek, i boo


uniform day! (:
MORE PICTURES COMING UP. STAY TUNED!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram