by - September 01, 2008

I COMPLETED MY 10KM IN 1HR 10MIN WITH MY BAI KA!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! im damn damn damn happy i actually completed it. i thought i would not be able to do so, cause my fractured feet hurts hell lots. every step i take hurts, but i just persevered on and i kept telling myself i wont be a loser and give up. HAHA! being a loser is no joke maannn. so yup, pressed on, and i completed it. hahahaha!


but the consequences will be painful. my feet hurts more now, and m old injury on my right knee is back, hurting more than ever. even sitting down is painful for it.
tml's shopping with glenda girlfriend! yay yay! pictures from tday up another day(:

tues- cheerleading training(sit in)
wed-free!
thurs- tanning and dance(if possible)
fri- out with shawn

take care ppl! seeeeeeyouuuuuuu allll sooooonn!!! ;D

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram