by - September 01, 2008

happy morning everyone(: currently, im downloading videos and music to be included in my ipod family :D bright morning are my legs are hurting already.


FINISHERS OF NIKE HUMAN RACE 10KM ;DDDD bestieeee and i! ;DD


BLAZERS are at cheer camp now, but im not:( nonetheless, i'll still be joining them tml for a day(: i think i've got sec sch friends in MagnumForce. haha. short update for now, shall update again tonight when i return from my shopping spreeeee. ;D probably photos will be uploaded.
im so totally in love with boyslikegirls after their live concert at nikehumanrace ytd. my gossssh, they're friggggggin cooooooool!!! cant wait to upload their photos here for u guys to be jealous of. heh!!! shall go off now, lest i'll be late to meet darling. byeeeee!
p.s. i neeeeed to shittttt very badly nowwwww. =/



PIC TURES CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PREVIOUS POST! ;D


pledgeeee takinggggg is cooool


quirky threeesome ;DDD


chao ah lianxxzzzz


retard bangs



honey dew keeps the doctor away


BANDITSSS ATTACKK!!!!


labels or love


me you and my medication


freeee!





it'll take awhile

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram