by - August 03, 2008

my legs are aching, back is breaking, eyes are swollen, shoulders are numb. back from NATAS fair, zomg! and i thought it was okay. today i realised im wrong. big mistake. its terrible. the long working hours, dressed in a suffocating kimono doesn't make matters any better. pffft. and the kimono string knot was digging into my backbone and all of us had too stand or sit upright, no slouching. :(

halfway through the sales, we all got damn sian., haha. was craving for chocs, asked weijie help ,me buy.. and he did,passed to me, take 1 photo and off we go. bestie dman nice, pei me sms from 415 all the way to now, 1230am. love him! ;DDD
tml actually need work, but i got piano in the morning and shopping of my presentation clothes. so turned down the job offer to work tml. its tooo udden. yeahh. and i got tuition all these games. still position just that tml will be more competition.haha
(this is written by the blogger who owns this blog and is suer super shag and tired and all and need a cab desparately and sleeeep.) , im tml actually need work, and i got tuition all these games. still position just that tml will be more competition.haha. shiok sia u all


i wanted to do my wrtoral but my eyes are seriously closing and i got reurn, lame u feel good.and she told us yes, the clue is up there. so cool laaaa. i tell u my mind is not functioning. im not thinking straight. i think my psots has lost of mistakes. pardon that. nights everyone, bedtime, im shag. byebye. pics another day(:

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram