by - October 05, 2008

piano was productive(: i learnt finish the entire scales book! yay! now i need to perfect my 3 exam pieces and the scales and im all geared up for my exams. butttt, that's gonna take ages for me to perfect my pieces. tssssk!
and i've got a piano performance at YMS in nov. ughh, i havent even picked my pieces to play. nooooo. im deadddd meatttttt.

and so, i've decided to stay at home tday. its been a long time since i last sat so carefreely at home. haha! if jy's going expo sale later, im gonna ask her help me buy my vera wang perfume. HEH! i jsut cant resist it. anw i think my salary's in my bank already. but i dont really care, cus i already spent close to half of it friday. HAHA!

yesss! finally finished penning down all the activities in my organiser, here's it
mon: UAN class, no cheerleading for me
tues: queenstown shopping with pauling, cheerleading
wed: free, maybe going out with jeanne(:
thurs: hang out with adriel, dance at 6
fri: jack bbq at 6pm. before that im free
sat: concert rehersals
sun: piano, fdm bbq at night

okay, time for my medication and nap time. tonight there's the island! not that i've not watched it before, but at least its sth nice. haha. yawwwwwwwwnnn, i want my comfy beeeeeddddd.
toooodlessss.

photos that i still owe:
14) granny bday 15) avril concert 16) glenda and i shopping 17) dork and me 18) UOB temp outing 19)pasir ris park 20) bukit timah &old fod factory


that's my mom! and she drew that on my dad's feet while he was sleeeeeping. haha.awww how adorableeee.


AVRIL'S BEST DAMN TOUR















GRANNY'S BDAY!












some monkey i saw on the way... haha

DRINKING WITH GLENDA!!








DAY OUT WITH DORK!!!












UOB TEMP STAFF OUTING!




SHOPPING DAY WITH GLENDA!



i
've decided
not to dwell on it
since you dont care at all

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram