by - January 08, 2009

YALLOOOW ALL!!! ITS 8TH JAN NOW, CAUSE ITS 130AM!!! AND THIS MEANS THAT TOMORROW, 9JAN WILL BE MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!! HOW EXCITING!
my eyes are hurting big time. they're getting too dryyyyy.

today had class. mainly tbp. got damn pissed when pauline and i kept walking back and forth blk 19 & 23, level 5 & 6, desperately trying to find a free access lab which has revit architecture program in it. UGH. cut the long story short, it was a damn pissing find. found it, but couldn't print from it. went to engine hall1 to do so. met baby, pauline went off. we went free access lab(AGAIN) to print notes for myself, pauline, jinghao and wenli. done! even holepunched and fastened for them. haha! and stupidzxz baby left me alone to talk on the phone. hfiafhauetapeahfiuagf! pfft.

anw went t B's house to do my layout for hcde proj and get my track shoes at the same time. we did the project until we lost track of time mannxzx! -.- rushed down to school. lost scissors paper stone to baby, so we had to take bus. cus i wanted to cab. LOL. got to sports complex late, told coach i had proj, and everyone's like "WAH, now wad time already, u dont need to come alr laaa" SEEEE LAHHHH. zzzzzzz
left early after training, bathed, met baby. went opp sch to eat dinner. baby sent me to my 27 busstop IN CAB! hahahah! fancy talking me out of taking cab and taking one yourself. tsktsk.

okayyyy, i gotta go pack my bag for stayover froom tml night till 10th jan. ughhh! so many many many things to pacccccckkk! and i've got like umm 30min at most? cus i gotta wake up at like 530am tml?!?!?!!! have to drop by baby's place to get stuff and deposit stuff. HAHA. am meeting pauline for proj at 8am tml in school.
and im going class until 11am, then going SU booth to help out. same goes for friday. gg class till 11, then helping out at SU booth. tml's holqa dinner after open house. yeahyeah!
till then! stay tuneddddd! :D nights


thanks baby for being there and lending a listening ear to me.
it means alot to me & im grateful & touched at the same time.
ilyalways(:

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram