by - February 01, 2009

HOLAAAAA

im such a good girl today. went for piano class then family went out to Bukit Timah today. bro went to attend friend's wedding, mom, dad and i are supposed to go Botanic Gardens. but i told mom & dad to go ahead without me, i'll just study at the pavillion there. yup, im serious i did that. and i really studied there. haha. they came and "collected" me at 530 sharp.
went for dinner a some curry restaurant, and i came out with my mouth burning hot! and baby dan hilarious, saying all the funny and sweet things to me. baby must have ate sth really sweet, tday he's such a sweet talker. I KNOW! he must have ate the cookies i baked for him. heh heh!

home bounded, here i am. blogging. gonna blog more photos up, and continue study till i fall asleep. hahha!

SUPPORT TP DND!!! COME DOWN TO THE BOOTH BSIDE TP LIBRARY AND RESERVE YOUR TICKETS NOW! visit the webbie below for more details. :D


TP OPEN HOUSE!!!

farhan and hakim attempted to do a cheerleading kick for my bday :D


Love the experience. Love the Friends. Love the Love(:



LIVE LIVE CONCERT 08!!!

during garage sale and lunch out with UAN

boyband
girl dance
allen and i during our poem (then i ran behind to dance the opening)
closing dance. try spotting me. HAHA




allen partner! joanne! marcus!

hongyu! joreen! josephine!

joanne and her pretty flowers! jinxian! kenneth!

raychlove! imelda!
our hotel staying adventures.....

nerrrdds michael and jack! partner allllleeeenn!



live live cast photoshoots! lovely girls(:

our last rehearsals! spot me! im in Red and Grey tights(:



late night supper! hotel mates! and them trying to wake me up but still sleeping like a log. and yes that's me in team temasek jacket(BABY'S)


LIVE LIVE CREW OF 08
love. more photos cming up! time for bed! nightsynights.
i think our revit project has got lotttsss more to go. nvm, jiayouuuuu(:
and my cough is getting worse. my fever's coming back too :(

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram