by - April 23, 2009

OKAY EVERYONE, PLEASE SMS ME YOUR NAME TO MY NUMBER. MY ORIGINAL NUMBER. I GOT MY SIM CARD REPLACEMENT ALREADY, BUT I LOST ALL MY CONTACTS. PLEASE SMS ME NOW. THANK YOU! :)

today was damn tiring. had to run here and there!
first was posb bank, then police station, then mrt station, then school, then SAA, then one stop service centre, then police station, then school, then library, then one stop service centre.
UGHHHHH! all these just to make black white statement and get my report for matric card replacement. OMFG, I SWEAR I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD IF I SEE HIM.
called ezlink replacement as well, everything's done, gotta replace it. and IC as well. all shall be done tml.
and i missed IRDD lec, close to..... oh and FLSM in the morning. ughhh, was held up at police station.

lucky tml's tutorial/lab is cancelled, and we're not gg the lecs after wards. so im only coming school for jap lecture and cca recruitment and wheelbarrow challenge :)
yay, class with ruth and drusilla= love :D


today class was ...... MORE HOMEWORK!!! omgggg, mr raymond wong gave us friggggin lots of homework! though it doesn't look like its alot, but the research work is alot! plus we still have our space planning drawings to do. 5 PROGRAMS LEH. wthhhh, homework is going t kill me this sem. not forgetting PROJECTS. and soon, EXAMSSSSSS. omg omg omg, im gonna be damn stressed up again. i think i should belong to the 1st group of ppl inthat survey we did during class. easily stressed up and requires massages to ease the tensions blah blah. HAHA. -.-
ohyesss, i have my jap presentation discussion topic already. i luckydraw-ed; UKIYOE.
WTFFF IS THAT?!!! ughh sucks. =/ more homework. bloody hell.

okay, i shall go do my homework before everything piles up and i will seriously pull my hair out. haha. toodles!
take care of your belongings everyone! be wary of everyone! ESPECIALLY .......

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram