by - January 30, 2010

Happy 21st birthday Poh and Ivan!!! :)

im at my granny's place nowwwwwww. piano was sheepish. tcher is going to give me extra lessons. now every sunday is piano playing, aural and sight reading. monday 730pm is intensive theory class. my exams are on 13 & 17march, so that means i have seriously no time to practice and do my theory at all. i still have my own school main exams to study for. im seriously dead meat. i cant afford to fail anything! main exams are impt, if not i dont grad, piano is equally impt cus my exams amount up to close to 500bucks man! =/

one word: STRESS!

envelope chopping day was a day-changer (:
am looking forward to tuesdayyyyy dinner! just made table reservations. yummmm, good food, here i come! :D :D :D :D :D

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram