by - February 04, 2010

HEYYYHOOOFUUUDDDLLLYYYFOOOOEEEE

Hiiiiiiii all, lack of updates, i know! hahaaa.

Tuesday

had class then home to change and head out to town for a belated bday dinner celebration with J. went for movie first, but Imaginarium is soooo confusingggggg. hahaha. anywayyyssss, i planned the surprise bday dinner! after much considerations from the hotels nearby, i settled with Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts! nice place, nice international spread. super nice oysterssssss! me like (:


see the transformation? hahaha!!
left: SUPER SMELLY LIKE DUSTBIN BLUE CHEESE.
right: birthdayyyyy kidddddd who ate a dozen oysters. imagine this (plate x 3)-3. HAHAHA!

I LOST MY SOLDIER! hahahaa! my marshmellow dropped inside the fondue. they went in as 3, came out as 2. damn sad please.


Wednesday
damn cock class. was late for school, then decided to alight at ikea and take cab down. met job, cabbed tgt. we went class for a 10mcq qns test and we had no more classes. WTH. waste time, my cds at 4pm lehhh. anw my PS speech was alright. phewwwww, its over! we camwhored alotttt cus tatcha brought her DSLR (: (: (: (:

my current obsession! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram