by - February 23, 2010

hello all. just updated my blogger. i find it very user friendly now :D okay i just exfoliated my face and applied my smoothing cream. hah, its feels so smooth now. haha. i told myself that i must work on my face condition and make it hell lots better (:
i like to do things my way, on my own sweet time. what about you?

happy mugging t all! tomorrow marks the first day of exams, 5 PAPERS! alllll the wayyy man! oh, im gna revamp my blog after exams. i think it must be upgraded! hahahah! wait till after exams when im more freeeeee. :D :D :D :D :D

meantime, please be a nice soul and vote for me! :D First, be a fan of CHIC Magazine, which is here: http://www.facebook.com/chicreaders?ref=mf , then "like" my photo! tada doneeee! this's my photo link to CHIC Mag fb page;  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=193661&id=96921045375#!/photo.php?pid=5065282&id=96921045375&fbid=350194800375

remember to like my photo kay? and get your friends to like it too! <3all

photos from cindy's 19th at powerhouse. i know its super outdated. heh.

FFL (Friends.For.Life) <3

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram