by - March 08, 2010

  • wedding dinner was not too bad...
  • i headed down to Rebel afterwards for Han Chong's bday celebration, since i was in the area and my wedding ended early..
  • i bumped into Jeremy! davian's friend whom i just met on thurs(which was 2 days ago).
  • my mom is forcing me to do theory EVERY SINGLE DAY
  • my theory exams is on THIS SATURDAYYYY!!!!!!! (and im so not ready)
  • im going school later to learn theory from a Grade8 pro, then meet paul cheong
  • &&& im meeting jacq! for shopping, not clubbing. hurhurhur
  • i need to shit desperately
  • i need to shop desperately
  • i need a manicure and pedicure
  • my fingers are itchy, to spend money
  • I WANT MY IPHONE. DARN YOU M1!!!!
  • one last thing before i leave... i realised, what happens in the club, doesn't stays in the club. in fact, it spreads like fireeeeeeeeeee! so guys, dont anyhow hankypanky in the club, you never know who's behind or around you! hahahaha!
HAVE A NICE DAY ALL. i'll do a proper update when im back. (:

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram