by - May 11, 2010

phewwwww. just finished typing out 2 emails for my Bonkers event; one to be mass sent out to the subcoms, one for my planning team members. longgggg emails i typed. haha! now its time for me to do my feasibility studies for workkkk. damn! i have 2 to do... ughhhh. and i think i just got my MP. like finalllllyyyy. but my project is damn fucking tedious!!! zomggggg luhhhh... im gonna dieeee. and worse, im doing it alone. wendy and wenli cant do with me cus we're all in different depts. :(

tireddddd. have been sleeping only like 2-3hrs a day... after i end work, i'll head to school for meeting or training, then come home do some sports club stuff, edit my memo and the station games, then go to sleep at 3plus or when my mom starts to threaten to switch off my com.... HAHA! that's my lifeeeeee. and i've been surviving on like min. 3 cups of coffee everyday at work! damn, im gonna die early :(

back to feasibility studies and trying hard not to fall asleep! hohoho! i want to gym at hougang gym soon! :D
byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye :]

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram