아녕하세요! My Journey to Korea as a Beauty Queen

by - October 01, 2015

아녕하세요!  
내이름은 자스민 입니다. 만나서 반가워요

It comes with great excitement to finally reveal my journey that is about to happen next.

As the title suggest, yes (!!!!) I am going to Korea!!! It will be my 2nd visit to Korea; the first was in 2009 when I visited Seoul with my family for our annual Christmas vacation. 

This time, I will be going Korea as a beauty queen representative from Singapore in participation for 
Miss Global Beauty Queen 2015!!

I am totally in love with the Korean culture, so much that I picked up basic Korean classes in April, while juggling my full time job at the same time. I had to be a student all over again, and learning a different language at this age is not an easy feat. But, I always believed that we should constantly upgrade and value-add ourselves no matter what age we are at. Thankfully, my very basic Korean will be put to some good use during this trip, and I am absolutely looking forward to improving my language, and to immerse in the Korean culture. 


A big thank you to ERM Singapore for believing in me, and giving me this great opportunity to discover Korea and to compete at an international level for the title of Miss Global Beauty Queen 2015. 

On top of that, I would also like to thank my sponsors riding on this pageant journey with me. Existing sponsors that have been working with me for months prior to the announcement of the upcoming international pageant, thank you for your kind treatment, and extra care when my departure date is drawing nearer. New sponsors who have come on board this exciting journey with me, thank you for providing me with your products(& services), I will not disappoint you!

ClearSK - Aesthetic treatments (https://www.facebook.com/clearskaesthetic)
Hair Plus Korean Salon - Hair treatments/cuts/colours etc (https://www.facebook.com/HairPlusKoreanSalon?fref=ts)

Prive House - Evening gowns, jewelries (https://www.facebook.com/privesingapore)
Mind n Body Entertainment - National Costume, headgear, accessories (https://www.facebook.com/Mind-N-Body-Entertainment-250320948350955/timeline/)
Thank you for trusting your brands with me and to adorn me with all your amazing creations of work. 

I will showcase their creations on my blog once my pageant is over, when I have the time to breathe, sit down and pen my thoughts down. However, do hop on to my newly (kinda) created facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ChyeJasmine) and my Instagram @chhyyee (if you are not following me yet!) to get behind-the-scenes photos and happenings which I will be posting daily. Also, please show your kind support towards Singapore representative for the online voting segment when it is open to public. In the meantime, do check out the official facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MissGBQ) for Miss Global Beauty Queen 2015 for more updates and contestants photos. Get ready to drooool at the global beauties from all over the world!


I am so so so excited for this trip and I must say preparation for this trip is so much work for me. Nonetheless, I still try to enjoy all the hustling moments as it is indeed once-in-a-lifetime experience! To all my friends whom I've rejected meeting up with, I am so sorry that I've been so busy that it seemed ridiculous, but its the truth. And to all the sports groups that I've neglected or not gone for, sorry but I've to keep out of the sun for the past 2 months in preparation for this big moment. I hope you guys can understand ! Please keep me in your prayer as I will be away from 05 - 19 October.
Take care and stay tuned!


xoxo,
Chye

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram