"Famille"

by - July 14, 2016


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri !
p.s. sorry if it's super late wishes


Family gatherings have always been something that I treasured a lot. Half of my extended family are living in different parts of Indonesia, so the only time we ever get to meet is during Chinese New Year or during their occasional visit to Singapore. Since Hari Raya was around the corner, my relatives and cousins took the opportunity to come by Sg for a short holiday. 

It's been some time since we last gathered together, let alone a bbq session. I don't quite remember having a bbq session with my relatives ever! Gathered at my cousin's condo function room for the night, and I must say her condo facilities are pretty impressive! I've never seen any condo with an aqua gym, and my younger cousin was having so much fun all by himself there. hoho!

With my pretty cousins!

With thy dowager and mumsie

Not quite the best photo, but its the best among all that we taken
My relatives brought over some indo delicacies and although most of them were too spicy for my taste buds, it was still super yummmmy! Short gathering but a very meaningful one. We had quite a few photos taken, but I conclude that the elders have no clue on photo taking. These are like the more presentable ones...........


Till the next time I meet with them again...


Stay tuned for my next update on my recent photoshoot for Temasek Poly magazine and an in-house bridal fashion show!

xoxo,
Chye


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram